At San Diego County Roofing Inc., we understand that your house is more than a building project. It’s an investment, it’s a safe haven—it’s a home, filled with family memories. Our goal is to help you protect your home and preserve your investment for all the years to come.
San Diego County Roofing & Solar is proud to hold numerous certifications and accolades from GAF and Owens Corning. We understand building codes and the law, and can provide accurate estimates as well as experienced advice on the most efficient and affordable way to approach your roofing project. Our construction mechanics are knowledgeable, clean, skilled, and respectful. We treat your home as if it were our own, taking pains to keep the site as clean and as usable as possible during the project. We offer an impressive, creative array of roofing choices for single-family homes, Apartments and HOA’s. Our biggest passion is to help homeowners like you eliminate your frustrations and concerns regarding issues that you may be having with your home’s roof. We’re dedicated to providing you with the education and information that you need in order to help you make the best decision for your home. Whether you work with us or not, we want you to know exactly what your options are. You are probably not aware that the 3 biggest problems that homeowners have when trying to get their roof repaired or replaced are:
- Salespeople trying to sell you something that you don’t need.
- Salespeople using high-pressure sales tactics to get you to “buy today.”
- Salespeople taking advantage of your lack of roofing knowledge.
Over the years, we have literally replaced and repaired hundreds of roofs. There isn’t a single roofing problem/situation that we haven’t already solved. Because of our core belief in treating people with the respect and attention that they deserve, along with our vast knowledge of roofing products and solutions, we are able to simply work with you to determine the proper solution for your home’s current requirements that, once again, fit your needs and budget. Because of our vast knowledge and access to multiple product lines, we don’t need to resort to high-pressure sales tactics, nor do we take advantage of your lack of expertise when it comes to roofing. We work with you to provide you with the information that you are looking for and the options that you need to assist you in making the best decision for your home. San Diego County Roofing & Solar is San Diego’s best value in high quality roof replacement. We have more than 25 years of experience replacing old, deteriorated, and damaged roofs of all kinds, and our craftsmanship meets the highest quality standards. A new, high quality, properly installed roof can revitalize your home’s exterior and increase your property value. Our estimators are highly knowledgeable and trained about all of the roofing systems we offer, and he can help you make an informed decision about the best one for your home and your budget. Our prices are very competitive, but our roof replacement services are still second to none. San Diego County Roofing & Solar’s installers are highly trained and experienced in all the roofing systems we offer. In addition, all new roof installations—including replacements—are covered by a full warranty with a manufacturer guarantee. For these reasons and more, we have been awarded an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau. We offer a full range of residential roof options, including wood shake, tile, shingle, slate, and modified rubber roofing systems (flat roofs), available in a selection of different styles, colors, shapes, and sizes. We will complete your re-roofing project safely and on time, securing all the necessary permits and arranging all the required city inspections. Our projects are minimally disruptive, and we take great care to protect your lawn, bushes, flowers, and trees during construction. We offer free estimates for roof replacements, so call us today to schedule yours. San Diego County Roofing & Solar is a fully licensed, bonded, and insured company. Your home’s roof can suffer extensive wear and tear from being exposed to years of sun, rain, wind and other challenging weather conditions. But it can be difficult for a homeowner to judge when a roof is at the end of its useful life. When we conduct a roof inspection, we use the following checklist to look for the following signs that a roof needs to be replaced. One or more of these signs usually indicates a problem:
- Worn, cracked, curled or missing shingles or tiles
- Excessive rust on a metal roof
- Streaks or stains along the home’s exterior walls
- Excessive mold or moss growth on the roof surface
- Loose or missing flashing around vents and chimneys
- Loose or hanging gutters
- Staining of rafters in attic space
- Sagging or staining on underside of roof decking
A worn roof can lead to permanent damage to the overall structure of your home. Many people don’t realize they have roofing problems until their ceiling leaks or puddles appear on the floor. Only then – when it may be too late – will they call a roofing contractor. Don’t make an important judgment about the condition of your home’s roof without first consulting with San Diego County Roofing & Solar. Experts agree that you should have your roof inspected by a qualified roofing contractor at least every 3-5 years. We’ll conduct a thorough inspection and assessment of your roof and provide a detailed report on its condition. Then we’ll work with you to decide if replacement is necessary, or if we can make repairs to extend the life of your roof. Don’t wait until it is too late and there has been structural damage to your home. Contact San Diego County Roofing to schedule a professional inspection of your home’s roof. Family Homes / Multi-Unit Residential Replacing your roof, whether it is a single family home or a multi-unit residential complex, is one of the most critical financial decisions you may make regarding your home. Therefore, choosing the right professional roofing contractor can make the difference in both the process and the result. While price is always a factor, it should not be the deciding factor. In the roofing industry, there is always a trade-off between quality and price. Therefore, it is very important to know what standards you are buying, the workmanship provided, types of roofing materials will be used, as well as the assurance of knowing the roofing service offered extends after the work is completed. San Diego County Roofing & Solar specializes all types of roof replacement and maintenance. Our professional team of roofing installers is always committed to providing you excellent service and high quality products. At San Diego County Roofing & Solar, we dedicate ourselves to improving the exterior of your home. We have over 25 years of experience with roofing and gutter, so we are well qualified to revitalize the face of your home. San Diego County Roofing & Solar’s affiliations with North America’s leading roofing manufacturers mean we have many options when it comes to roofing San Diego area homes and businesses. Our experts can help you decide which roofing material, style, and level of protection is right for your home and budget. A roof in disrepair is not only visually unappealing, but it can lead to severe structural damages and dangerous mold within a home. To protect your family and your possessions, you should be diligent about having your roof inspected. We can help keep your roof leak-free and as energy-efficient as possible by maintaining and repairing it. When the time comes for you to replace your roof, we are happy to help you through the whole process. At San Diego County Roofing & Solar, we can install, repair, and replace roofs for your residential property in San Diego or any of the surrounding areas. Some roofing materials we use are:
- Shingle Roofing If you’re choosing shingles for a roofing material, the first thing you’ll notice that this is the more popular choice throughout most neighborhoods. It is inexpensive compared to other materials and offers protection against most weather and physical damages. They are generally easy to repair once installed and offer your home a variety of style options. Shingles can be purchased with a finish that looks like slate or tile. Since shingles are much more lightweight than heavier slate and tile, you can save on the expenses of additional structural support without skimping on style. They also come in a large variety of colors, allowing you to design your home to look however you choose.
- Clay, Concrete Tile and Slate These roofing materials tend to be more durable. They can cost a little more but will last longer with a lower maintenance and repair rate. They are also fire resistant which means a safer material to protect your family. You’ll want to be sure to weigh these benefits against the prices to choose a level of protection that fit within your budget. Tile can be very heavy and sometimes requires adding extra structural support to your home.
- Invisible Damage Some types of damage won’t be obvious. Instead, it will show up months later in the forms of leaks or sand-like piles at the end of your downspout. The next storm that comes in will finish off the weakened rooftop. Call us for a free inspection. We can pinpoint all types of damage and fix it completely.
Which is the best material for roofing a home or business? The answer depends on your personal tastes, size and style of your home, and your roofing budget. But no matter which roofing option you select, your smartest choice is to make San Diego County Roofing & Solar the roofing company you trust for quality work and exceptional service. To keep your home secure and your property safe, invest in the best residential roof you can afford and then be sure to maintain it. You will keep your house leak-free, energy-efficient and looking beautiful year after year. No matter which type of roof you choose, turn to a knowledgeable and proven roof contractor to do the job. When you call us, you will find the right solutions, and you never have to worry about being sold more than you need. We will explain your choices and work within any reasonable budget. Our aim is to make your home safe and comfortable — period. Above all else, your residential roof sets the tone for the overall style and appearance of your home. It protects the greatest asset above and beyond the home itself and everything in it… most importantly, our families. If you’re not in the market for a new roof we can help serve your immediate needs with our repair & maintenance division to repair any roof you have now whether it’s sloped, flat, or low pitched. Maybe you have an existing concrete tile roof and it’s looking old, dingy, and dirty or has mold/mildew growing all over it. We can power wash your roof and use our custom coating process to clean, and seal your tiles with any color of your choice. We can also repair any dry rotten wood or termite damaged wood on the exterior of your home. Most of the time we can help repair or maintain anything to do with the outside of your home. Ask about our prepaid home maintenance plan; you’ll never have to worry about the outside of your home again. The following are the various residential roofing options we install accompanied by the features, benefits, advantages and disadvantages(if any) that each roof type offers. Asphalt Shingles
- Owens corning
- GAF materials Corporation
- Fire Safety: Good
- Weight: 2.5-4.5 Lbs./Sq. Ft.
- Wind: 54-64 MPH
- Earthquake Safety: Good
- Maintenance: Tends to curl, loss of color/stones
- Appearance: Flat, shingle profile
- Walkability: Good
- Warranty: 20 – 50 Years (Some Transferable)
- Life Expectancy: 20 – 50 Years
- Major Benefit: Cheap, inexpensive
Concrete / Clay Tile
- Auburn Tile
- US Tile
- MCA Clay Tile
- Redland Clay Tile
Standard Weight Concrete / Clay Tile Roofs
- Fire Safety: Good
- Weight: 9-12 Lbs./Sq. Ft.
- Wind: N/A
- Earthquake Safety: Poor
- Maintenance: Breaks, Moss
- Appearance: Tile or Shake
- Walkability: Good
- Warranty: 50 Years/Transferrable
- Life Expectancy: 50 + Years
Major Benefit: Appearance Lightweight Concrete / Clay Tile Roofs
- Fire Safety: Good Weight: 5-8 Lbs./Sq. Ft. (Possible reinforcement Required)
- Wind: N/A
- Earthquake Safety: Poor
- Maintenance: Color Issues, Brittle
- Appearance: Tile or Shake
- Walkability: Poor
- Warranty: 50 Years/Transferable
- Life Expectancy: 25+ Years
- Major Benefit: Appearance