San Diego County Roofing is proud to hold numerous certifications and accolades from Owens Corning:
- Preselected for their commitment to customer service, business stability and quality
- Carry all required state and local licenses
- Hold at least $1,000,000 in general liability insurance
- In good standing with the Better Business Bureau
- Up to date latest industry standards and technology
- Certified to offer our extended Roofing System Limited Warranties† that provide up to a lifetime* of workmanship coverage
Top of the House Certified:
These independent roofing contractors have been specially trained on how roofing, ventilation and attic insulation work together to improve your home’s energy efficiency and comfort.
TPRS Trained Contractor:
This contractor has completed the Owens Corning® Total Protection Roofing System® Training. This training provides our contractors with extensive knowledge on all components of the Total Protection Roofing System® enabling them to help you select the appropriate products to complete your roofing project.
Alongside our certifications we hold a 5-Star Rating and are 100% recommended by OC to handle your roofing project! See for yourself! Click HERE
We also have a 5-Star Rating at the highly trusted “Guild-Quality” click HERE
Your roof tends to be the largest investment tied to your home or building. Wouldn’t you want a highly trained, rated and certified roofing contractor performing the work with a brand that you can trust?
Read our blog about: Buying a home? Important read for home buyers and real estate professionals